Join Nemesis Artistic Director MELON WEDICK for a deep-dive into the fundamentals of speaking Shakespeare knowledgeably and conversationally!
Over the course of seven weeks, you will learn to:
• Identify the most important information that your audience HAS to hear
• Chunk your text into meaningful phrases
• Develop and convey specific imagery
• De-code Shakespeare’s hidden stage directions and clues to character
• Speak Shakespeare’s words clearly and confidently!
Past students have said:
“This was a wonderful experience that I would GLADLY recommend to others. I now feel confident in tackling Shakespeare with the tools I learned. “
“I loved this class!! Midway I had the biggest Shakespeare breakthrough and I got so excited!”
“The instructor was amazing: thorough, talented as a communicator, knowledgeable, engaging, and witty.”
Need more information? Contact Melon!